Each week, we will get to know a different student from an area high school. This month we talk with Yorkville High School senior Anna Greenawalt.
1. What are your post-high school plans? My post high school plans is to stay here for one more year and go to Waubonsee and start work full time and after one year here, I plan to move to Arizona and continue my gen eds at a community college by the condo I am moving Into and I plan to spend 2 to 4 years at ASU to study and major incriminology and forensic science.
2. What do you like to do on the weekends? I never really have weekends anymore because I work 30 to 50 hours a week and it takes up all of my time. I spend time with my family and friends and I like to go out as much as possible because of my limited time.
3. What is your favorite class or favorite subject? Favorite teacher? I do not really have a favorite subject, My favorite class that I have had is I.C.E. I know it is a class for my job but I have learned more in that class to help myself in the future than I have in all of the classes that I have taken over all my years of school. I have many favorite teachers for many different reasons but my main teachers who are my favorite is Mrs. Hallman, Ms.Tercs, Mr.Schroll, and Mrs. Wojowski all for many different reasons whether personal or education wise.
4. What is your favorite social media? Do you have a Twitter handle (if public)? My favorite social media is instagram by far because not only do I get to post pictures and save that memory on a site for others to see what my life is like but also I learn a lot about others too. Yes I do have a twitter but I am rarely on it anymore because of work.
5. What is one thing someone wouldn’t expect to know about you? I am a concert junkie, which means I love going to concerts and connecting with other people through the music genres that we share in common also because music is my life. I love singing, dancing and listening to it. Also, something someone wouldn't expect to know about me is that I love learning about spiritual things and facts about life and the meaning of life and I love researching and going into depth for a deeper meaning of it.
6. What is your favorite sports team? I do not really watch sports but if I had to pick my favorite team it would be the Chicago Bears andChicago Bulls only because I am from Illinois.
7. What is the one website you that you must visit every day? I don't really have a website I have to visit everyday but if I had to choose it would be Wanelo because I have a slight addiction to shopping and fashion and I love looking at all of the new fashions and clothing that is made everyday.
8. What is your favorite TV show? I do not have one favorite TV show but I love watching Criminal Minds and I do not think I have missed one episode and also I love Girl Code and Guy Code.