Each week, we will get to know a different student from an area high school. This month we talk with Trevor Wills, a Yorkville High School sophomore and cross-country athlete.
1. What are your post-high school plans? I plan to go to college, but I am undecided on which one and what to major in.
2. What do you like to do on the weekends? On the weekends I like to spend time with my cross-country team and also my family.
3. What is your favorite class or favorite subject? Favorite teacher? I really don't have a favorite teacher or class, but they all have many good things that I like about them.
4. What is your favorite social media? Do you have a Twitter handle (if public)? I am currently not involved in social media.
5. What is one thing someone wouldn’t expect to know about you? I competed at the national level in both LSA cross-country and LBAA basketball in 8th grade. I hold the state record for the 1600meter run in LSA track at 4:55.12 as an 8th grader as well.
6. What is your favorite sports team? My favorite sports team is the Chicago Bears.
7. What is the one website you that you must visit every day? I don't have a website I go to everyday.
8. What is your favorite TV show? My favorite TV show is TopGear UK on BBC America.